Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oh, he's so in trouble!

We were headed out to Costco the other night to do a little shopping. As soon as we got into the elevator, Abbey asked her Baba if we were going to eat. (I don't know about your kids, but when we leave, they want to immediately go eat. When we get back home, they come in the door looking for food.) Anyways, their little dialogue went like this:

A: "Are we going to eat?"

B: "We are going to Costco to get groceries."

A: "And we are going to eat."

B: "We're going to Costco."

A: "To eat!"

B: "To Costco!"

A: "Well, we can eat at Costco toooooo!"

B: "Nah."

Since this was all in fun and Abbey knew it, She looked up at her Baba out of the corner of her eyes and said:

" I know you're my sweetie boy." Translation: "You're wrapped and I know it and you know it!" Like I said, He is so in trouble!

No comments: