Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We are going to have a baby...

for Chinese New Year! Do you remember me talking about a crisis pregnancy center that we helped over Christmas? Well, His Hands are wanting to give their workers a holiday break and we are going to be taking care of one of the babies for about a week and a half! I will definitely post pictures.

I really think helping a place like this is so important. It is easy to tell people that abortion is wrong, but if you aren't trying to provide another option, it is like telling someone who is hungry to be full and not giving them any food. So, it is an understatement to say that we are excited.

And you guys didn't REALLY think we were going to have another kid, did you? Obviously you haven't been reading my post about the antics we currently face with the two we have. I'm telling you, I sure am paying for Chris' childhood!

1 comment:

Julia-Life In New York said...

you make me laugh! It's wonderful what you are doing. I wish I could bring one home forever!
Julia