Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Have a Confession or Two...

I confess, I didn't take one single picture while Baby Owen was with us. Not one. I don't even know where my camera is. I also forgot what it was like to not sleep through the night and to try and comfort a baby that has set his mind on crying. I'm not saying we didn't have fun, because we did, but (whispering) it was mostly fun because we knew it was short term. There, I said it. We are sticking with two. End of story.

Also, I have another confession. It's embarrassing, but we are friends, right? I bought some new colored pens for the kids. When I tried one out, I discovered that they have glitter ink and that they smell like blueberry and strawberry and orange and Chocolate. And.... and... I hid them. I have let the kids play with them under supervision, but they have no idea that I bought the pens for them. I might have even doodled up a couple of pieces of paper and sat around sniffing the pens, but that kind of confession is a bit personal.

One more tiny confession. We just got Dunkin Doughnuts in Kaohsiung. I went to just have a little look see and was seduced by the doughnut holes. I may have created an addict for doughnut holes in Ethan. But I was good. I let him have the last one. Mainly because I was feeling guilty that I have hidden glitter pens in my room.

No comments: