Sunday, June 1, 2008

Look what we got!

Guess what? We finally got our new kitten.... uh, make that kittens! Believe it or not, but Chris surprised us and said that we could get two cats instead of just one. (If you know Chris, you know what a miracle that is!) They are so incredibly small. Right now, they fit in the palm of your hand.



I have posted a couple of pictures of them. The orange one is Jango and the black one is Darth Vader. (Take one guess at who would name a cat after an evil villian! Now I know why he wanted us to get a black cat if possible.) They are brother and sister and are about 1 month old.






Here's a picture of Vader sneaking up on the wrist strap of the camera while I am trying to take his picture.
Abbey and Ethan are so excited to have their first pets. The night we came home from the animal shelter, Abigail was leaning on my shoulder watching the kittens. She looked up at me and said, "Momma, this is so cool." And while I am thrilled to have a cat again, that right there is the reason why her Baba now has a house full of kittens.

No comments: