Sunday, July 17, 2011

Taking the Effort to be Green Too Far...



Sorry about the text being a little too small to see! Let me quote the most important sentence from above:

"Please throw other wasters in the trash bin outside."

In other words, don't be a waster or we will waste you! Perhaps being green has gone too far?

I'm telling you, I don't even go around looking for these kinds of things! They just find me. (Note to self: Find a way to take that click-I'm-taking-a-picture sound off of iphone. It is awkward when taking pictures of Chinglish in a bathroom stall.)

1 comment:

Kathy McElhaney said...

I thought I left this comment yesterday. To be in stealth photographer mode with your iPhone, simply turn the ringer off... no more clicking. Of course you may miss important phone calls, but pictures are important, too!