Hey all, I have a couple of ideas and I need some feedback.
1. I am thinking of doing something special for my 100th post so I need to know how many of you out there read this. Just leave a comment with your name or a smiley face or something and
2. I am considering trying to write 365 post this year. Do you think ya'll can handle that?
To help you decide, here a few Brackenisms (yes, I just made up that word and no, I am not ashamed!) from the last few weeks...
1. I served cauliflower for dinner one night and Abbey ask what it was. Ethan told her it was white broccoli.
2. Ethan wants to know why Jesus couldn't walk and talk when he was born if God is all powerful.
3. He also wants to know where he was when I was a little girl. After a 4 year old friendly discussion on how he was part of my body, he then wanted to know if he has eggs and will he have a baby one day. Nope and Nope was the answer to that. On the other hand, Abbey's take away from the conversation was that you could have a baby if you eat a chicken egg after you get married. Where did I go wrong?
4. My cats like to "ride" the rugs in my hallway. They will take off running and then sit down on the rug and ride it. This explains why the rugs a mess every morning.
5. They can also scare their tails fuzzy. The other day they somehow caused the metal screen door to the balcony to slam shut and they both ran into the living room with their tails three times its normal size. It was really quite funny. I wish I had a picture to share with you.
Okay, don't forget to comment on my ideas! (Please, please please!)
Abner's Trip to Belize Pt.1
1 day ago