Friday, October 30, 2009

Our little vacation to Kenting

Earlier this month, Abbey had a week off for fall break. So, since we didn't have time for a break during the summer, we went on vacation! A typhoon tried to muddle with our plans, but we were not scared! The first couple of days were spent in Tainan at Ye-ye and Nai-nai's house and the following two and a half spent in Kenting at the beach. We splashed, we played, we had the beach to ourselves, we ate too much Thai food, and it was great. I tried to remember to take pictures, but well, it turns out that may not be my calling! Hope you enjoy the ones I did remember to take!

3 comments:

Delynn Hatheway said...

These pictures are precious! Looks alot less crowded than when we were all there!!! Hope all is going well...think about you so often. God Bless!

Tiffany Bracken: said...

It was! We had the beach to ourselves. Everyone was either in school/work or too afraid because it was the day after a typhoon. Whichever the case, we we happy!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful break you had and I am sure it is well deserved. I have been forgetting to get on here and read! Facebook has take over my life I think! Are you on there? I will have to check and see. Love you all and miss you! Sister Hester