Monday, June 22, 2009

WARNING... THIS POST IS FOR THE LADIES

Just a quick note to you all... Ethan had an X-ray today and everything looks great with his leg, so... Tomorrow, Tuesday morning in Taiwan, He will have surgery to remove the pins! Now, on with the post.

Friday, I saw a woman wearing a shirt with this slogan across the front "Burn the Breast." What in the world does that mean? Does she mean to say, "Hey, I'm hot?" Even I am stumped by the Chinglish. And that reminds me of another lady I once saw. I was walking behind this lady and her hot pink and brown leopard spotted pants caught my attention. She was also tottering on very high heels and had teased the life out of her hair. But the biggest surprise was when she turned around. Her shirt said "Wild Thing" and she was 70 if she was a day. Why on why do I not have my camera when things like this pop up! It would have been a classic photo!

No comments: