Saturday, December 13, 2008

English Bible Class

Just a quick update on my English Bible Class. We had our Christmas Party on the first Friday of this month and had a record attendance of 50 people! I am so excited! Yes, they did all fit into my house and the game of naughty Santa took light years, but it was incredibly fun. I didn't really teach this time, but rather just told the Christmas Story and explained why it is so important to Christians. Lots of this students are coming to our Christmas Musical (the reason behind my deserted blog!) and I am so praying and hoping that something wonderful is going to happen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffany, I am so amazed by the work that you are alowing God to do in you. I think its an awesome work that you and your family are doing. And I'm praying that your English Bible Class continue to grow like it is. Just keep up the good work and keep the blogs coming cuz i enjoy them. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful! And you KNOW how much I enjoy the blog!!! Hey, guess what I just did? I just ordered Brother Bracken's book! Yes, I saw it advertized on EA and I am HOPING it will get here intime for Christmas! We will see!

Loveyou all and MERRY Christmas,
Sandra Hester