Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sleep Warnings...



If you are ever laying on your stomach across your bed reading a book, NEVER fall asleep with your legs from the knees down hanging off the bed and your face buried flat into the pillow. If you do, you will dream that you are trying to fly uncooperative planes, drive uncooperative cars, and dress uncooperative babies. But most frustrating with be the uncooperative conversations you will have. Why could that lady not just understand that she had to buy the "Sand Vase", a word I apparently made up in my dream, at the hotel gift shop, then come to my store and buy her sand? I can't help it that we do not sell the Sand Vases because the gift shop is the only one with a permit to do such!! (Yes, it appears that I have a vivid and detailed imagination)

And my final warning? Never make it a habit to fall asleep face down. Were I to ever croak and fall on the bed, my family would just assume I was sleep for at least a good 8 hours or so...

1 comment:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Oh dear... there must have been something in the air. I had the strangest dreams last night! Everyone in them was trying to irritate me. When I told my husband, he said, "Are you irritated with me?" Ha! That has happened in the past, but he wasn't part of my dreams last night...